Happy Friday everyone! Here is today’s Fashion Friday post inspired by Alice + Olivia’s fun spring blazer.
Here is how I recreated the look on my nails:
1. Base coat
2. Painted one coat of China Glaze Lemon Fizz
3. Painted two thin coats of OPI Time-less is More
4. Waited five minutes for the color to dry a little
5. Poured out some OPI “OPI…Eurso Euro” on a plate in a small puddle
6. Dipped a toothpick in the puddle
7. Drew a horizontal squiggly-ish line going across the center of my nail using the toothpick very lightly
8. Repeated steps 5 through 7 with OPI Ogre the Top Blue but did two lines (one on each side of Eurso Euro)
9. Waited a few minutes.
10. Applied one coat of Seche Vite Top Coat and OPI drip dry drops.
Have a great weekend!